- This event has passed.
Camano Sound Water Stewards Pop-Up
July 28 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
Visit Sound Water Stewards at a highly portable pop-up educational booth at Island County Parks. Learn about local marine ecosystem, plants and animals. Enjoy exploring the beach while protecting it. We have free biodegradable crab pot cord for crabbing enthusiasts.
Pop-ups at Camano Island State Park will require a one-day or annual Discover Pass.
Thursdays from 10 to 3 at the following locations:
- July 14, Iverson Preserve, 3 Iverson Road, Camano
- July 21, Barnum Point, 278 S. Sunrise Blvd, Camano
- July 28, Cavalero County Park, 1013 Simonsen Place, Camano
- Aug 4, Hamilton Landing, 26810 98th Ave NW, Stanwood
- Aug. 11, Camano Island State Park, 2269 Lowell Point Road, Camano
- Aug 18, Iverson Preserve, 3 Iverson Road, Camano
- Aug 25, Camano Island State Park, 2269 Lowell Point Road, Camano
- Sept. 1. Barnum Point. 278 S. Sunrise Blvd, Camano
Do you have an event you would like us to consider for our calendar? Please submit it here.