- This event has passed.
Celebrate America Fireworks!
July 3, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 10:30 pm
“Celebrate America” at Freeland Park gets underway mid-afternoon with kids’ activities. Family-friendly musical entertainment begins on stage at 6 p.m. and finally the fireworks (the largest on Whidbey Island) get underway about 10:20 p.m.
- 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.– Bouncy house and face painting
- 4:00 p.m. – Food vendors are open – from eggrolls to hamburgers and fries, there is food for all tastes
- 4:30p.m. – Roads close and free shuttle service begins from Freeland’s Park ‘n Ride & the Island Transit stop on Main St. in front of Chase Bank
- 6:00 p.m. – Island Dance Performing Team
- 6:25 p.m. – Armstrong ATA Martial Arts Demonstration
- 7:05 p.m. – Dazzling Deceptions Magic Show featuring comedy and circus tricks
- 8:00 p.m. – Mussel Flats
- 9:00 p.m. – Neil Diamond tribute band, Cherry Cherry
- 10:00 p.m. – Patriotic Presentation – National Anthem by Janie Elf
- 10:20 p.m. – Spectacular fireworks show over Holmes Harbor set to patriotic music
Do you have an event you would like us to consider for our calendar? Please email the information along with images to firstname.lastname@example.org.