- This event has passed.
Celebrate America Fireworks!
July 3, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 10:30 pm
“Celebrate America” at Freeland Park gets underway mid-afternoon with kids’ activities. Family-friendly musical entertainment begins on stage at 6 p.m. and finally the fireworks (the largest on Whidbey Island) get underway about 10:20 p.m.
- 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.– Bouncy house and face painting
- 4:00 p.m. – Food vendors are open – from eggrolls to hamburgers and fries, there is food for all tastes
- 4:30p.m. – Roads close and free shuttle service begins from Freeland’s Park ‘n Ride & the Island Transit stop on Main St. in front of Chase Bank
- 6:00 p.m. – Island Dance Performing Team
- 6:25 p.m. – Armstrong ATA Martial Arts Demonstration
- 7:05 p.m. – Dazzling Deceptions Magic Show featuring comedy and circus tricks
- 8:00 p.m. – Mussel Flats
- 9:00 p.m. – Neil Diamond tribute band, Cherry Cherry
- 10:00 p.m. – Patriotic Presentation – National Anthem by Janie Elf
- 10:20 p.m. – Spectacular fireworks show over Holmes Harbor set to patriotic music
Do you have an event you would like us to consider for our calendar? Please submit it here.