- This event has passed.
‘Shakin’ The Vines’ Summer Concerts
July 29, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on August 5, 2017 at 6:00 pm
One event on August 19, 2017 at 6:00 pm
All performances start at 6pm, and ticket price includes a glass of wine (21 and older). Attendees are encouraged to bring their chairs, blankets and evening picnic. There is a small amount of patio and picnic tables available. Seating on the lawn is first-come first-serve, and doors open at 5:30. Rain or shine.
• Under 21? Please contact the winery for special priced tickets.
• Wine Club members contact the winery for special prices.
This Year’s Lineup:
- July 29 – Janie Cribbs & the T. Rust Band – Janie Cribbs & The T. Rust Band returns to kickoff the ‘Shakin’ The Vines’ concert series presented by Whidbey Island Winery. Legendary on Whidbey and beyond, Janie Cribbs & The T. Rust band are a tight outfit with stunning seductive vocals, sizzling slide guitar and a foot tappin’ rhythm section playing a mix of smokin’ hot blues, roots, folk and soul.
- August 5 – Pearl Django – With a performance history spanning more than two decades, Pearl Django endures as one of the most highly regarded Hot Club style groups working today. The bands signature style is marked by pristine and dexterous string work, colors of Bal Musette, the steady pulse of rhythm guitar and an unmistakable swing that delights audiences of all musical sensibilities. Throughout the years, Pearl Django has cultivated a devoted and enthusiastic following and they continue to play to packed houses wherever they perform.
- August 19 – Camile Bloom – “Gibson endorsed International Act, Camille Bloom has played the most premier venues in 9 different countries including Canada, The U.S., Germany, The Netherlands, UK, Denmark, Belgium, Ireland and Iceland. Combining percussive guitar and a voice that can purr and wail, Camille has shared the stage with artists Smashmouth, Metric, Chris Isaak, Shawn Mullins, The Weepies, and many more. Music Connection Magazine distinguished Camille in the Top 100 Independent artists of 2012 and her latest album made the Top 10 Indie Releases by the Los Angeles Examiner.”
Do you have an event you would like us to consider for our calendar? Please submit it here.