- This event has passed.
Stanwood Camano Historic Sites Tour
August 27, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
CAMANO ISLAND SITES
- Barnum Point County Park
- Cama Beach State Park
- Camano City Schoolhouse and Fire Hall
- Camano Island State Park
- Camano Lutheran Church
- Camano Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Camano City Schoolhouse
- Camano Pioneer Cemetery
- English Boom Historical Park
- Iverson Preserve
- Kristoferson Farm
- South Camano Grange
- Utsalady Historic Vista Point
- Utsalady Ladies Aid
- Stanwood City Hall
- D.O. Pearson House
- I.O.O.F Hall - Floyd Norgaard Center
- S.A. Thompson House (Stanwood House)
- Sons of Norway
Noon – 4 pm: ALL SITES OPEN FOR TOURING
9:30 a.m. | Guided History Walk with Tom Eisenberg, Camano Island State Park. Meet at N. Beach picnic area. Sign in at 9, 1-1.5 hrs. Discovery Pass.
12 p.m. | History of Barns & Dairy Farming with Steve Campbell, Kristoferson Farm.
12 p.m. | Model Train Logging Layout: Constructing the 70’ On30 with Ron Nelson, Camano City Fire Hall.
1 p.m. | 1935 Fire Engine: How it Came to Camano City Fire Hall with John Leque, Camano City Fire Hall.
1 p.m. | History of Barns & Dairy Farming with Steve Campbell, Kristoferson Farm.
1 p.m. | Guided History Walk with Tom Eisenberg, Barnum Point Preserve County Park, Sign in 12:30 in parking lot, 1-1.5 hrs.
2 p.m. | For the Love of Quilts with Dr. Richard Hanks, Utsalady Ladies Aid Building.
2 to 4 p.m. | Guided History Walk with Tina Dinzl-Pederson at Iverson Preserve. Please arrive by 1:45 & meet at the Kiosk.
- Try a “A Point in Time” Brew at SAAL
Sit in a Model A and Tour The Floyd
- Touch a Fire Truck at Camano City Schoolhouse & Fire Hall
- Help Make A Quilt at Camano Lutheran Church
- Take a Tour at Stanwood City Hall (Friday Only)
- Tour the New Art Exhibit “Our Town” at Stanwood House
- Quilt Exhibit & Crafts for Kids at the Utsalady Ladies Aid Building
- Tour the Historic House Museum at Cama Beach State Park
Do you have an event you would like us to consider for our calendar? Please submit it here.