Tour de Whidbey Cycling Event
August 15 @ 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
It’s no wonder this is one of the most popular bike riding events in the state. With beautiful scenery and a a rural island local, this bike riding event attracts riders from all over.
Rides start from the Coupeville Elementary School. This is not a race, but a fun ride to get outdoors.
Riders have several routes and directions north or south to choose from, each with a hospitality break-station every 10-15 miles:
- Whidbey Power-162 mile route around the perimeter of Whidbey Island.
- Whidbey Century-100 mile route through North and South Whidbey.
- Metric Century Plus-67 mile route through South Whidbey.
- Half Metric Century-33 mile North Whidbey routes provide the same gorgeous scenery.
- A family-friendly 10 mile route winds through the areas in and around Coupeville.
Do you have an event you would like us to consider for our calendar? Please submit it here.