Ways of Whales Workshop
January 26 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm$35
It’s a full day of education all about the whales in our region brought to you by the Orca Network. This annual workshop is full day of science and social action designed to inform and inspire all who attend. 2019 speakers include:
- • Dr. Cindy Elliser, Pacific Mammal Research Harbor Porpoise Photo Identification
- • Dr. Stephanie Norman, Marine-Med Harbor Porpoise Health and Diseases
- • Sandra O’Neill, Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, Contaminants in Salmon and Orcas
- • Amy Carey, Sound Action, Nearshore Habitat Protection
- • Dr. Deborah Giles, Wild Orca, Southern Resident Orca Update
Plus a special performance of The Great Salish Sea by Dana Lyons and a Southern Resident Orca 2018 sightings recap from Orca Network
Arrive early to visit educational displays and network while you enjoy coffee and morning snacks.
Registration fee: $35, or $25 senior/student
Optional lunch: $10 (or bring a sack lunch and join us in the cafeteria).
More information can be found at The Orca Network’s Website here…
Do you have an event you would like us to consider for our calendar? Please email the information along with images to email@example.com.