- This event has passed.
Whidbey Camano Land Trust Sea, Trees and Pie Bike Ride
July 23, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$40
The second-ever Whidbey Island Sea, Trees & Pie Bike Ride!
Register in advance (no day of registration) for this fun ride around Ebey’s Reserve.
Rides start at 10 am, starting line and check in opens at 9:30 am.
Early Registration (closes at noon on July 18)
$30 per adult
$15 per child (6 – 16 years old)
Late Registration (after noon on July 18)
$40 per adult
$20 per child (6 – 16 years old)
- The start and end of all loops is near the Coupeville Ferry terminal at the state park Birding Platform on Hwy 20.
- A valid Discover Pass is required for parking in the State Park parking lot at the Birding Platform (purchase at www.discoverpass.wa.gov).
- There is some also roadside parking nearby (look for signs along Hwy 20).
- Helmets are required for all riders.
- Riders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No riders under age 6 on their own bikes.
- A slice of pie will be waiting at the finish line for all registered riders!
Do you have an event you would like us to consider for our calendar? Please submit it here.