Whidbey Island Cider Festival
September 28 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Pacific Rim Institute will be hosting its 3rd Whidbey Island Cider Festival. Enjoy your day here at Pacific Rim Institute by trying ciders from all over the Pacific Northwest, listening to live music and eating local foods.
Taste ciders from different Pacific Northwest cideries, enjoy delicious food from local vendors, learn about cider making and if you need your apple tree identified by an expert, bring an apple or two along.
- Coupe’s Last Stand – 100% beef hot dogs and Polish sausage, bratwurst and pulled pork sandwiches with homemade coleslaw, veggie dogs, chips, soda, as well as elk sausage if it is available!
- Chris’s Bakery
- Muscle and Arm Farm - Bring your apples to be identified, selling carmel apples, selling 60 different kinds of mini-dwarf apple trees, and will be happy to answer your questions about growing fruit.
- Grandpa Rufus
- Master Gardeners
- Face Painting by Painture Face
- Apple Pressing - We will provide the apples. You can help make and drink your own fresh-pressed apple juice.
- Bubbles and craft area for kids.
- Central Whidbey Island Fire and Rescue - fire truck on display.
Do you have an event you would like us to consider for our calendar? Please submit it here.