- Blueberry Lemon Preserves $9.99
- Organic Dried Blueberries $3.25 (2 oz), $12.99 (7 oz).
Fresh from Whidbey Island, the blueberries of Mutiny Bay Blues have become a regional and chef’s favorite. Liberty, Duke, Draper, and other mouthwatering varieties are grown organically and farmed sustainably at their scenic farm just north of Freeland.
You can find Mutiny Bay blueberries here:
- Star Store in Langley – frozen blueberries, granola, preserves, dried blueberries
- Whidbey Pies in Greenbank – blueberry pie
- Wild Crow Pie Co. in Langley/Bayview Market- blueberry pie
- Bells Farm Stand in Coupeville – granola
- Three Sisters in Coupeville – frozen blueberries, granola, preserves, dried blueberries
- WIG Coop – frozen blueberries
Order online here…
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.