- This event has passed.
Spring Reset at The Earth Sanctuary
April 23 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm$145.00
Celebrate Earth Day and yourself at the beautiful Earth Sanctuary!
You are invited to the Spring Reset retreat on Whidbey Island. This retreat is open to all (18+) and will be an amazing day to renew the connection to your body, mind and spirit!
BeWell Retreats and Sterling Rose Art are offering a grounding, healing and expressive experience to recharge in nature & feel the magic of the Earth Sanctuary!
- Full day pass to explore 72 acres of The Earth Sanctuary
- Spring intention setting, journal discoveries
- Heart-opening breathwork and guided meditation
- Earth celebration movement and embodiment
- Nourishing plant-based picnic lunch
- Guided tour of the sacred spaces by Chuck Pettis, the founder of Earth Sanctuary
- Land art ceremony and offerings
- Exploration and integration time
- Closing tea ceremony and a special gift for you
For the people who are ready to activate their inner awareness, connect to their soul’s desires, and embody more joy, flow, and reverence!
Do you have an event you would like us to consider for our calendar? Please submit it here.