Island County Historical Museum
To truly understand Whidbey and Camano Islands, one must get an understanding of the past events that shaped today's island culture. The Island County Historical Museum is a great place to begin.
The Island County Historical Museum is filled with engaging exhibits designed to trigger the imagination and give visitors a glimpse of the lives of the people who were here before.
- The first car on Whidbey Island
- An entire floor dedicated to the Native American's who first settled this place
- An early 20th century doctor's office
- Remains of giant mammoths that once called this area home
- Whidbey Island's first telephone switchboard
- Clothing and other everyday items that early European settlers used to make this place a home
Monday - Saturday:
10 - 4
Sunday: 11 - 4
Seniors, students, active military & dependents $3.00
Family of 3 $8.00 ($2.00 each extra)
908 NW Alexander St.
Coupeville, WA 98239