A Nature Reserve, a Sculpture Garden and a Retreat Center
Plan your spiritual getaway at the Earth Sanctuary Retreat Center. This retreat center is a place for 1-6 people to stay overnight for personal renewal, relaxation, retreat, meditation, and peaceful reflection. Located adjacent to the 72 acre Earth Sanctuary meditation parkland and nature reserve, your stay includes access to the trails, stone circles, labyrinth, stupa, medicine wheels, and dolmen.
The center includes:
- Two retreat bedrooms, each with twin beds. The beds come with clean linen, down comforter and pillow.
- A combination meditation/living room with sofa and easy chair, wood stove, bookcase. There are nine zafus with zabutons. There are also 10 chairs.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with eating utensils and dining area.
- Washer and dryer.
- Bathroom with clean towels and washcloths.
- Large closet and storage area that may also be used as an additional “primitive” sleeping area.
- There is no phone. Pay phones are available in Freeland. Some cell phones work well, i.e., Verizon, T-Mobile and others.
- Center heating is by electric heat supplemented by wood stove. Note: to keep costs down, the Center may be cold when you arrive. The Center will warm quite quickly once you turn up the heat.
Rates depend on the number of guests. Check their website for details.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.