This contest is now over.
It's an annual springtime tradition. And, this year it's even bigger! The Whidbey Island Vintners and Distillers celebration of spring now has a new stop, Mutiny Bay Cellars!
That brings to six the number of stops on the self-guided wine tour. While the tasting rooms are open most every weekend, this weekend they pair their tasty beverages with great locally-crafted food samples!
Featured this year are:
- Comforts of Whidbey with samples from Anthes Ferments
- Spoiled Dog Winery with samples from Magical Feast
- Whidbey Island Distillery with samples from Saltwater Fish House
- Blooms Winery with samples from 5511 Bistro
- Mutiny Bay Distillery with samples from Gordon's on Blueberry Hill
- Holmes Harbor Cellars with samples from Rustica Cafe
ENTER BEFORE NOON PACIFIC ON MAY 14!
Please note that, by entering, you agree to receive our monthly newsletter.
We work really hard on it, so we hope you'll like it. (It's also short!)
From great places to shop and eat to outdoor adventure, find out what there is to do on Whidbey and Camano Islands!