The Contest to to Win a Three-Night Fall Escape to Whidbey Island is Over!
We’ll be announcing a winner soon!
Enter to win this fall getaway for two people to Whidbey Island in Washington state on November 8 – 11, 2019.
Arrive Friday, November 8 and check into your room at Comforts of Whidbey, located between Clinton and Langley, at a working winery and vineyard.
On Saturday and Sunday, meet artists and artisans at four wineries and two distilleries as you sample local wines and spirits during the annual Autumn on Whidbey Art, Wine & Spirits Tour.
Collect a $50 gift card at each of these special venues along the tour:
- Blooms Winery & 5511 Bistro
- Holmes Harbor Cellars
- Mutiny Bay Distillery
- Spoiled Dog Winery
- Whidbey Island Distillery
On Monday, enjoy an old fashioned Veteran’s Day parade in the city of Oak Harbor from 11 a.m. – 12 noon. Visit one of seven beautiful state parks on Nov. 10 and 11 for free – as Discovery Pass fees are waived on both days in honor of Veteran’s Day.
- Two tickets to the self-guided Autumn on Whidbey Art, Wine & Spirits Tour put on by the Whidbey Island Vintners and Distillers Association, November 9-10, 2019. Must be at least 21 years old to participate in the tour.
- Three night stay in one guest room at Comforts of Whidbey the nights of November 8, 9, and 10, 2019. Free breakfast and parking included.
- Welcome basket in your room at check-in.
- A variety of local products and gift cards including:
Estimated total retail value: $800
Deadline to enter is September 15, 2019. Winner will be notified by September 30, 2019.
From great places to shop and eat to outdoor adventure, find out what there is to do on Whidbey and Camano Islands!